- NEPTUN (Unified Academic System) was introduced at the University of Szeged in the academic year of 2016/2017.
- NEPTUN is an online system which gives you the opportunity to sign up for your courses and exams and to check your personal and academic information stored in the system. It also helps you to keep contact with teachers and other students and to check your financial condition.
- In order to enter the system, a valid Student ID is needed. If you have not created your Student ID yet, follow the steps on the next pages.
- You need to use your personal data to register yourself in the system. Note that the data you use for the registration must be compound with your data stored in NEPTUN. Use the exact data indicated on your matriculation form. This Student ID will function as your username in NEPTUN.
- After proper identification you can create your password, which gives you protection against unauthorized access.
- Contact the Admission Office of your Faculty if you cannot register into NEPTUN, although you tried it with the correct data.
- You must register yourself individually. Note that it is forbidden to register instead of someone else!
- Be very careful and keep your password in secret. Someone may misuse your password, get at your data and register or de-register you for a course or
- In case you connect to the system from a public workstation, it is necessary to log out after you have finished and close all the windows you have opened in order to prevent misuse.